Fees for 2021 Season
REGISTRATIONS - REMEMBER TO GET YOUR $100.00 ACTIVE VOUCHER BEFORE REGISTERING.
The status of play of the ground is the jurisdiction of PARRAMATTA COUNCIL Not NORTH ROCKS JUNIOR RUGBY UNION
NR Contact: Dave Wehbe email@example.com
The Rugby Learning Centre is available and ready for Parents and Coaches to complete the required training courses.
- Ground Marshal
- Assistance Referee Kids Rugby U8-U12
- Member Protection Contact Program for the nominated Club person
- Smart Rugby – a requirement for EVERY U8 and above Coach
To name a few.
How to access:
1. Rugby Learning Centre - https://rugby.force.com/rugbyportal/
2. Login with your Rugbylink user (from last year) Please ensure that you are logging as the Parent and not child when completing these online modules. The accreditation is marked against the login record.
3. Click on Rugby Learning Centre
4. Click on Browse Learning, and click on the course .
- SJRU strongly suggests that each Club start encouraging potential AR, Ground Marshal, helpers to complete the relevant courses.
- All U8 and above Coaches MUST have a minimum of Smart Rugby accreditation.
- SJRU recommends that all Assistant Coaches also complete the Smart Rugby accreditation.
- Its encourage each Coach to improve themselves by completing Modules under Become a Coach and Coaching.
Follow this link
Rugby MatchDay App Club and Team Manager videos: https://australia.rugby/participate/rugby-administration/club-administration/education-and-training
Follow this link:
Rugby Match Day App for Team Admins: https://australia.rugby/-/media/rugbyau/documents/rugby-admin/rugby-xplorer-match-day-app_2021.pdf?la=en&hash=376B30F53662DD7949675D726F51BAD0
Refereeing appointments can usually be organised around a person’s availability. If someone is going to be at a ground anyway (perhaps as a player coach or team manager or assistant referee or supporter, etc.), then refereeing an earlier or later match while there makes a fair bit of sense. There is a longstanding tradition of referees also being active members of senior and junior Rugby clubs.
A click on this link takes you to the Referee Recruitment page of the Sydney West RRA website. Here you’ll find background to the match official role, an overview of the two types of Rugby referees (fully accredited and Pathway) and an explanation of the process for becoming a referee.
Those interested in becoming a fully accredited referee register for and attend the Foundation Course. Those interested in refereeing only the Pathway age groups register for and attend the Refereeing Kids Rugby U8-U12 Course.
Rugby Australia’s 2019 education program can be viewed by clicking here. For convenience, a list of Foundation Courses and Refereeing Kids Rugby (RKR) Courses currently scheduled for the Sydney metropolitan area is provided below.
We are BACK.........